KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service the customer’s specific needs. May include but not limited to Vendor Managed Inventory, Nexiant unit replenishment etc.
- May Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) Team meetings and CI on-site initiatives as required.
- Call on customer personnel/locations as agreed and identified by the customer and Manager
- Observe all aspects of the customer’s operations looking for opportunities that will assist the customer and AGI in meeting the agreed goals of the relationship
- Other duties and responsibilities as required for the position
- Minimum college diploma with focus on sales and marketing, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently
- Superior interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills, proactive thinking and the ability to analyze customer needs
- The diverse nature of the position will demand that the incumbent be versatile, flexible and able to multi-task easily
- Must have and maintain a thorough knowledge of AGI’s products and services.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Certification in WHMIS, TDG, and NORCAT.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)